- Must be (23) years of age or older.
- Must have valid class A CDL with tanker and hazardous materials endorsements.
- Drivers must be approved by DPI's insurance carrier's driver license screening.
- A minimum of two (2) years' of experience in the operation of tractor/trailer equipment.
- Meets all DOT qualifications in accordance with Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations, Title 49 Code of Federal Regulations.
- Be able to perform all essential functions of the position and pass pre-employment DOT physical, drug screen, and road test.
- No serious or disqualifying traffic violations within the past (3) years.
- No DWI or DUI in the past (5) years.
- No more than (3) moving violations in the last (36) months or (2) in the last (12) months.
- No key crashes in the past (12) months, or no more than one key crash in the past (36) months. Key crashes include but are not limited to: rear end, lane change, intersecting, and or loss of control.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within (3) years.
Benefits of Driving for Dooley's Petroleum Inc. (DPI):
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Group Life, AD&D Insurance and Supplemental Life
- Aflac - DPI works with Aflac to offer additional types of insurance at the employee's expense.
- Holiday Pay
Resumes can also be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact our HR Director Dan Selander:
ph#: (320) 875-4759